A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…
After the success The Empire (that’s us in this metaphor) had with Fallout pops, we trawled the galaxy for the most exclusive, limited, unique Star Wars bobble-head collectibles out there…
Yep, that’s right! To celebrate last weekend’s release of The Last Jedi trailer, we’ve concocted a list of our fave Star Wars pops we think all superfans need to have.
1. He’s Not A Slave, This Funko Pop’s Name Is Anakin
Now we know what happens when you’ve got too many midi-chlorians in your system. Someone get him Ritalin before it’s too late. Or, like, therapy.
2. Mace Windu Pop Figure On A Plane
The purple lightsaber’s only reason for being purple was that Samuel L Jackson wanted his kids to be able to spot him during the Clone Wars. Smart man.
3. Mesa Pretty Sure There’s Gotta Be SOME Jar Jar Binks Bobblehead Fans Somewhere
Jar Jar gets a pretty bad rep. Sure, he’s clumsy, dim-witted, and quite possibly should be in a 90s bobsled movie, but hesa not so that bad.
4. This Darth Maul Funko Pop PROVES He Did It Before Insidious
Truly, if Darth Maul were able to listen to Tiny Tim on vinyl, he would as well. Lipstick demon really needs to get some original ideas.
5. Qui-Gon Jinn Is Back In Force Ghost Form In This Convention-Exclusive Star Wars Pop!
Don’t you love the internet when you can get your hands on convention stuff without leaving the comfort of your own home? That said, I’d leave my home for Qui-Gon and I’m a hobbit.
6. This Hooded Jyn Erso Pop Could So Easily Rob A Convenience Store
Or attend a rap concert, depending on the planet. She looks even cooler with the hood. And you didn’t think Jyn could be cooler – ha! Wrong.
7. Baze Malbus Funko Pop!? More Like Bae Malbus, Amirite?
They were the true love story of Rogue One (what is a Cassian?), and now you can get Baze’s Star Wars bobble-head and Chirrut’s bobblehead and make them kiss.
8. True To Life, This Chirrut Imwe Vinyl Figure Can’t See
But you can. See, that is. See above. May the Force of love be with us always.
9. Help Us, Obi-Wan Kenobi Pop, You’re Our Only Hope
Ben Kenobi ran away to the desert of Tatooine because he felt guilty Anakin was seduced by the dark side. Can you imagine how he’d feel if he knew his namesake was trying really hard to be the next Darth?
10. This Nalan Cheel Bobble Head Would Look Great On Your Drum Kit
If you’re a drummer. If not, just stick him on your amp to bask in all of his Bith-y musician glory. Et voila. Just like that, you’re in a bar on Tatooine.
11. They Scavenge Ships For Droids, Why Not Scavenge For A Jawa Pop?
I would say the place I grew up was like a rainy, one-mooned Tatooine, only in place of Jawas, we had pigeons. I know which I’d rather have as a vinyl figure.
12. This General Grievous Pop Would Like A Word With You
As psychopathic as Ted Bundy with a permanent chest infection and twice as charming, this Grievous Funko is an exclusive collectors edition and he wouldn’t have it any other way.
13. Threepio Might Get Jealous If You Get This K-3PO Pop
…but isn’t it always worth it to see a queen being dramatic? I hung out with him at the Star Wars Identities exhibition last week and I still do not know which of us was sassier.
14. In The Swamps Of Dagobah, Legend Has It There’s A Special Yoda Pop
What would a Star Wars Pops list be without Yoda? There’s a difference in size between the Dagobah Yoda bobble-head figure and the regular Yoda one and just so much more Yoda, this one is. Want to see more if his wisest quotes? Check out these Yoda shirts.
15. Cloud City Was Far Emptier Before Lando Calrissian Staked His Claim
For the first movie-and-a-half, Han Solo was the coolest-of-the-cool. Then came Lando and nothing was the same. This Lando Star Wars bobble-head is perfect down to the blaster. No bobble-head works royal blue better.
16. But This Han Solo Funko Pop! Kept Luke… Warm (Groan) On Hoth
Indeed, I’ve been waiting my entire life to slip that pun into a sentence and at last, I’ve managed it. May we all coat ourselves in tauntaun guts and applaud me.
17. And This Exclusive Chewie On Hoth Pop Is So Perfect You Won’t Want The Battle To End
He looks like he’s frosted and ready for consumption, but that’s probably just my hunger talking and really he’d look wicked on your desk.
18. You Didn’t Know You Wanted A Palpatine Pop Until He Showed Up In Holographic Form, Did You?
Stick him on your window and Yoda on your shelf and if Toy Story was based on factual events — and I’m pretty sure it was — you’ll get yourself your own private Force battle.
19. How To Make A C-3PO Vinyl Pop More Fabulous? Step 1: Make Him Shine
Threepio’s default state is one of superiority. I feel like he’d approve of being made out of chrome when his buddy Artoo — to his knowledge… — isn’t.
20. This Darth Vader Funko Currently Resides In Kylo Ren’s Bedroom
And like, you could have one too since he’s only bought up 2/3 of the production line. I’d beat him to it if I were you.
21. This Luke Skywalker Pop Missing his Right is One Of Our Favorite Star Wars Pops
What kind of jackass dad chops off his son’s hand? No offense, Vader, but that’s kinda not the way to sway him to the dark side.
22. I Lied. Palpatine Is Still Pretty Cool, Look At This Emperor Pop!
Is it any wonder Darth would have done anything for him? Brother is terrifying. More so when you realize how much he looks like Death.
23. Darth Vader Gets Unmasked In This Exclusive Figure
There’s that quote in Chasing Amy about Darth turning from a powerful man into a feeble, overweight one when he’s unmasked. But he looks pretty cute in this pop.
24. Wicket The Ewok Has His Own Funko Pop Too
Sadly, Warwick Davis is not inside of this bobble-head, but we can pretend he is if you’re an Endor-dweller like me.
25. Princess Leia Impersonates Boushh In This Pop!
Knock knock. Who’s there? Oh, just me, a friendly neighborhood bounty hunter who’s trapped a Wookiee I’ve never seen before. I can has money pls?
26. May The Force And This Yoda’s Spirit Bobble-Head Be With You Always
Star Wars Pops that glow in the dark and when you stand him next to Anakin, it’s only right all eyes land on him.
27. Jabba The Hutt Pop Or Overweight Neckbeard Pop?
Spot the difference. Hey, at least Jabba has his own palace rather than dwell in a basement.
28. FN-2187 Vinyl Figure? Let’s Call It A Finn Vinyl Figure
This might be my favorite non-Rey Force Awakens Funko, and the bloody handprint is basically the essential visual from The Force Awakens. This Funko Pop is a great example that Bobbl-heads make some of the best Star Wars gifts.
29. Stormtrooper Finn Loses His Helmet In This Pop
Don’t let Captain Phasma see, though. I’ve heard she’s kinda vicious with that gun.
30. Princess? Who You Calling Princess? Certainly Not You, General Leia Bobblehead
Nobody in the galaxy has their sh!t more pulled together than Leia. So much more than a princess, this Pop is perfect for the little girl (or boy!) who knows they can do anything in life.
31. So Whose Jacket Is This Rey Pop Wearing?
It’s Finn’s, but it was Poe’s. Whoever it actually belongs to now, Rey kinda looks way better than the both of them, don’t you think?
32. The First Order Are Upping Their Stormtrooper Pop Vinyl Game
Seems they’ve finally learned that Stormtrooper blasters never hit anyone and have given them these cool batons to swing around and hope they hit somebody.
33. This Chewbacca Pop Has No Time For First Order Nonsense
He and Han are literally growing old and gray together. And let me tell you, Chewie is a silver fox. Be ageist no longer.
34. Rey’s X-Wing Helmet Bobble-head Sure Brings Out The Hearts In My Eyes
And when we’re talking Star Wars merchandise for the new era, it’s kinda nice to see Rey’s pop carrying a Resistance pilot plushie around her AT-AT, no? Le swoon.
35. The Force Awakens Pops Are Amazing – General Leia Is No Exception
If I could have a Star Wars pop collection that was literally just made up of different Leias, I would in a heartbeat. Are we really surprised? My love can be found shamelessly spread all over our Princess Leia Gifts article.
36. Get The Kylo Ren Unmasked Pop If You Really Have To Get A Kylo Ren Pop
I DON’T HATE KYLO. I just haven’t forgiven him yet and he needs to sit in the corner and think about what he’s done…
37. The Legend Of The Last Jedi Is Still Alive In This Luke Skywalker Pop
Luke has never looked babelier than he did at the end of The Force Awakens and I truly identify with a man whose number one joy in life comes from living on his own on an island somewhere. Long Live Luke.