Ewoks, Wookies or Yoda are great examples of super cute Star Wars characters. But Star Wars can be even cuter with these items. Here is a list of the best Star Wars gifts that are so cute that it hurts.
1. A Yoda Pillowcase To Put The Force In Your Home
This 18 inch Yoda pillowcase will ensure that your home is protected at all times. It also doubles as a delightful decoration.
2. Father’s Day Shirt For The Darkest Of Dads
Show some love for your “Father of the Year” with this t-shirt featuring the darkest father in the galaxy. Because your dad is definitely as cool as Vader, right?
3. Cute Luke Skywalker And Yoda Star Wars Tank Top
4. Edible Star Wars Cupcake Toppers For An Out-of-This-World Occasion
Bring the coolest characters in the galaxy to the party on these awesome fondant cupcake toppers! Let the Force be eaten!
5. A Sweatshirt To Show Your Love For Star Wars
This sweatshirt makes a perfect gift for any girl who would be happy to have a little cuddly wookie keep her warm.
6. Han Solo And Chewbacca: Star Wars and Winnie The Pooh Mashup
A cute Star Wars gift idea, this t-shirt will remind them why they started fighting the rebels in the first place. Many color and style options make it adaptable for anyone.
7. This AT-AT Walker Unicorn T-Shirt Is The Last Shirt That You Will Ever Gift
Okay, maybe not the last…but definitely right up there with the best. Any Star Wars fan would love to get this t-shirt!
8. A R2D2 and C-3PO T-Shirt To Show Android Pride
The cuteness in this t-shirt will tug on their heart wires. Buddies for life, little R2D2 and C-3PO make a great Star Wars gift.
9. A Talking Chewbacca Toy for Kids…and Kid-Like Adults
You are never too old to love a gift like this 9 inch tall, stuffed, talking Chewbacca. This plushie is as cute as out Star Wars Bobble-Heads collection. It will make you think you are talking to a real Wookie.
10. This Star Wars Bag To Keep Your Coins/Pencils Cute
These Star Wars babies are on your side no matter what you want to put in this bag. Just be sure to put a snack in there for them every once in a while.
11. A Perfectly Pixelated Star Wars Gift Idea
Throw it back to the days when Saturday morning cartoons where the best thing of the whole week. The gift of the Force never gets old.
12. The Only Star Wars Book You Will Ever Need
This “Little Golden Book Everything I Need To Know I Learned From Star Wars” will educate the masses on the history of the galaxy. Why, again, is this not being taught in schools?
13. A Wookie To Keep Your Coffee Warm
Give them a gift that will always be by their side. This Chewbacca mug will be a loyal companion to their daily cup of joe.
14. A Book To Show The Dad Side Of Darth Vader
You think it’s rough being a Dad? Try doing it as a Dark Lord. All his adventures as a dad are collected in the “Darth Vader and Son” book.
15. Ewok Crossbody Purse You’ll Want To Cuddle
This furry purse, made to look like an Ewok’s head, is so cute you might even want to pet it. Who could resist that cute face?
16. Star Wars Cookie Cutters To Fight For
You couldn’t find a better team of cookie cutters if you tried! They will make your cookies taste out of this world.
17. These Star Wars Plush Characters Are Here To Protect You
Be sure to keep this 4″ Star Wars plush character hanging on your keys. The sound it makes will remind the enemy to keep their distance.
18. Wicket The Ewok Star Wars Backpack To Carry The Cuteness
This Wicket backpack is adjustable so it can be used by kids or adults. This cuddly creature will follow you everywhere.
19. Star Wars Ewok Nub Nub T-shirt To Seriously Bring The Cute
You just thought he was cute as an adult! This t-shirt features an even cuter, young Wicket W. Warrick.
20. Star Wars Baby Character Laptop BackPack To Handle Grown-Up Business
Carry your laptop in style with this backpack showcasing Star Wars characters as babies. They make working in the adult world a little more fun.
21. Star Wars Coin Bag For The Ultimate Chewy Fan
Let Chewy hold your coins in the golden brown fur on this coin bag. No one will ever find it in there.
22. Plush Princess Leia Doll Too Cute For Words
This plush Princess Leia doll is softer than she looks. She is a sweet companion for when you need a galactic hug.
23. Star Wars Furbacca Toy That Happily Plays With Humans
This Furbacca toy reacts to motion and sound in his own wookiee way. Take good care of him and he could grow to be over 200 years old!
24. Star Wars Bubble Art Socks To Knock Your Normal Socks Off
These Star Wars No Show Bubble Art socks come in a pack of 5 with a variety of characters in each pack. Guaranteed to “Force” the funk off your feet.
25. Star Wars Erasers To Put An End To Mistakes…Written In Pencil
Erase all your fear with these Star Wars mini erasers. Or, display them because they make your desk look cool and never use them. They are awesome either way.
26. Chewbacca Baseball Cap that Hits A Home Run
Show your allegiance to the Alliance by wearing this Chewbacca baseball cap. The faux leather and plush fur will make it obvious.
27. Cups To Spread Star Wars Love To The Little Ones
Young warriors-in-training will love taking their water breaks with these Star Wars cups. They will keep them hydrated while having fun.
28. Star Wars Bag For The Person Who Has Everything
They probably don’t have this Multi-Use Star Wars Bag. It is waterproof on the inside and can be used for whatever they can fit in it.
29. Star Wars Magnets To Attract Their Attention
These Star Wars characters are cute and clingy. Well to metal anyway, which is a good thing since they’re magnets.
30. Limited Edition Plush Ewoks Straight from Endor
This limited edition plush Ewok set is ready to be adopted. One look at those cute little faces and you’ll be tucking them in at night.
31. Yoda One For Me Mug Filled With The Force
This mug will put that extra pep in your step in the mornings. Hopefully it will also give you Yoda’s patience to make it through your day.
32. Star Wars Socks For The One Who Loves Wicket
What’s cuter than Wicket? Wearing him on your leg in these knee-high socks.
33. Star Wars Tank To Help You Power Through Your Gym Time
Get some strength from Wicket the Ewok when wearing this racer-back tank top. He is cute and strong, two things I always want to be when working out.
34. Star Wars Baby Characters Duffel Bag For A Trip Around The Galaxy
These Star Wars babies are ready to help carry your things in this super cute duffel bag. Just make sure they’ve been fed, changed, and had their naps first.
35. Wookiee T-Shirt For When You Need A Hug
Offer “Free Hugs” from Chewbacca all day long with this t-shirt. If someone turns that down, they are clearly working with the enemy.
36. Star Wars Wookiee T-Shirt to Sing You To Sleep
Sing “Soft Wookiee, Warm Wookiee” to Chewbacca to put him to sleep just like on this t-shirt. He’s not as scary when he’s sleeping.
37. Stand United In This Star Wars Character Group T-Shirt
Rebel fighters come together with the Dark Side just long enough to be featured on this black t-shirt. Floating space, this shirt is a great choice if you’re looking for some cool astronomy gifts. Wear this before the Sith attack.
38. Darth Vader Build-A-Bear with Options Out Of This Galaxy
Upgrade options for this Build-A-Bear of the Dark Lord include his infamous breathing sound, Imperial March Song, and red light-saber. Prepare him well.
39. A 3D Star Wars iPhone Case that Makes A Stellar Statement
Choose what side you are on by choosing one of these Star Wars Phone Cases. Let your voice be heard.
40. A Cute Star Wars Gift To Lighten Your Dark Heart
Join the adorable side with this t-shirt. Who ever said the enemy couldn’t be cute?
41. Star Wars Fluffballs To Guard Your Living Quarters
This pack of 8 different Star Wars fluffballs can be used as decoration, ornaments, or toys. They are ready to face any battle.
42. A Sweet Shirt for A Star Wars Sweetheart: Star Wars And Winnie The Pooh Mix
43. Star Wars Ewok Notebook To Ride Into Battle With
Featuring an Ewok riding and AT-AT, this notebook will help you to take notes during all those important meetings and will of course save your doodles, too.
44. Ewok Funko Pop for A Cute Star Wars Party
This Ewok Funko Pop could very well be the cutest addition to your collection. But be careful, just because they’re cute, doesn’t mean they aren’t wicket.
45. A Star Wars Wallet To Shield Your Money
A wallet should keep your money safe, especially a Star Wars wallet. These babies may be young, but they are fierce protectors…well fiercely cute anyway.
46. “It’s A Trap” Star Wars T-Shirt For The Real Deal Fan
Admiral Ackbar tries to warn you of the enemy on this gray t-shirt. He may be little, but he knows a bad situation when he sees it.
47. A Backpack To Show Your Ewok Love
Your laptop will never be more adorable than when you carry it in this backpack. Let this cute Ewok help lighten your load.