The Best Baby Groot Gifts
- Limited Baby Groot Gift Set
- Feeling GROOT Shirt
- Grow Your Own Groot
- Darwin’s Evolution of Groot
- Ooga Chaka Dancing Baby Groot
- Baby Groot Ring
- Exclusive Funko POP!: Baby Groot
- Baby Groot Appreciation Society Shirt
- Baby Groot Playing Cards
- Baby Groot Phone Case
The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 trailer with the Fleetwood Mac’s ‘The Chain’ in the background looks pretty damn amazing from start to finish. Are we not psyched as heck for the next installment? I sure am.
More than that, it isn’t because I’m desperate to find out why Kurt Russell is in the teaser trailer or to see if Nebula might actually get her chance to shine; I’m psyched as heck for Baby Groot.
(And in that moment, I swear our awws were infinite.)
Climb into my branches, children, and grab these cute-as-sin Baby Groot gifts in the run up to Guardians of the Galaxy 2‘s release and proclaim, as one: We Are Groot.
1. This Limited Baby Groot Gift Set Has Everything A Sapling Needs!
Earphones? Check. Miniature wire scalers so Baby Groot can come with you everywhere you go?? Got you. An actual dancing Groot that brought his boombox along for the ride??? You got it made, kid.
2. Show People You’re Feeling GROOT In This T-Shirt
I don’t know about you, but I’m often Groot. I’m Groot right now. (Also hungry.) And I tell you something else, his language would be an easy one to learn. What’re you waiting for, Duolingo?
3. Grow Your Own Groot!
I might actually be able to keep my cacti alive if they came with their own Baby Groot. This plant does (or does Baby Groot come with the plant?) Either way: he glows.
4. Darwin’s Evolution Of The Kitchen Table Right On Your Shirt
Seeing the finished product really makes a girl feel less guilty for turning sticks into stakes at 13, huh?
5. Ooga Chaka Ooga Chaka Dancing Baby Groot
I can’t stop this feeling deep inside of me, girl you just don’t realize what Baby Groot does to me with the fact that he legit dances.
6. Put A Baby Groot Ring On It
FYI: I will /definitely/* accept any proposals thrown my way if they come with this. I Am Gro… yours.
*probably not, I just want it
7. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Exclusive Funko POP!: Baby Groot
Let him be your knight in wooden armor with his fancy lil shield. No man, woman, nor Kree will ever harm you.
8. The Baby Groot Appreciation Society Shirt
If it weren’t for him, there’d /be/ no Guardians of the Galaxy left to save the galaxy a second time. There’d just be pieces of Star-Lord flying around in space.
9. Beat Yondu With Baby Groot Playing Cards
Yondu’s more of a poker dude, I’ll give him that, but in the interest of Baby Groot staying on the path of the straight and narrow, it’s best we stick to Go Fish.
10. Phone Cases Have Never Been Cuter Than This
Let’s put aside the guilt we’d feel dropping down the moving steps at the train thingy on a night out to marvel (ha!) at this Baby Groot case for any kind of smartphone.
11. Vincent Van Groot T-Shirt
Groot isn’t about to cut one of his ears off, don’t you worry. It’s a downside to having inverted canals and no lobes.
12. These Baby Groot Tiki Mugs Remain Cute With Juice In Them
He’s not old enough to drink, kids. Let’s not get him started down the wrong path when he’s pure enough to love the Jacksons and his best friend is a racoon.
13. Paint Your Own Groot With The Powers of 3D Printing
What colors will you make yours? Mine is going to be neon orange, turquoise, and be covered in glitter from bark to root.
14. I Am Groot, And I Can Charge Two Things At Once
Droid what, Robot who. This USB charger looks amazing enough to take on board the Milano even after Glenn Close and John C Reilly fixed it up.
15. Oh You Know, Just A Chibi-Style Tank Top With Baby Groot On It
Which is also so adorable, I’m shaking as I write and have had to ask Alexa to do it for me, to which she replied, “I’m sorry. I don’t understand the question you’re asking.”
16. Baby Groot Earrings To Compliment Any Spacesuit
That includes vintage-wear from the 90s (that shouldn’t be called vintage-wear because the 90s were only 5 years ago. …right?)
17. Shower With The Ladies Of DC (And Groot)
Poison Ivy appealing to the masses, who’da thunk it? Personally, I relate to Ivy on this shower curtain so much that I don’t understand where Catwoman and Harley are coming from. Be gaga over Bruce Wayne or Joker all you want, ladies. You’re the ones missing out. This design would make some pretty cool Superhero Wall Art.
(To be honest, though, Harley’s just jealous…)