Superheroes are people too. No, really. The administrator in your office — you know the one with the glasses and sullen expression? — is probably doing their filing by Telekinesis. Don’t believe us? Here are 24 superhero wall art prints to remind the comic book fans in our lives that Clark Kent loses his glasses too, and there’s now art to prove it. Marvel-ous.
1. The Dark Knight Flosses in this Canvas Art Print
This Batman wall art would look great in your batcave’s bathroom. Batman’s biggest secret identity is that he never learned how to brush his teeth. Since his new mask shows only his mouth, it’s time to make up for that which he lost. BRB, Gotham.
2. Catwoman Thinks Milk Does a Kitty Good Canvas Wall Art Print
This pop art style superhero wall art print is a purr-fect gift and addition to any home. The aesthetic result of a Selina Kyle/Andy Warhol tryst, this kitty can watch over us as we work, eat, and sleep.
3. The Flash is Gone in a… Canvas Art Print
We’ve all had days when we’re late for work. This sums up Barry’s mornings: running for the last commute, saving the world, and forgetting your coffee. #deepsame.
4. Bat Division Wall Art on Canvas Print
Love will tear Batman apart as the Joker demands another song. Ideal for that one geek-cum-musician you know, Bruce Wayne’s other-other secret lies on stage.
5. The Hulk “Book Before Bed” Canvas Print
Jekyll and Hyde is the ideal book for Bruce Banner to read before he sleeps. Everybody likes a story that speaks to them. That’s why he also likes “The Narcissist You Know.”
6. Batman’s Batty for Sprinkles Superhero Wall Art on Canvas Print
Who says being a superhero requires a strict protein diet? A bat that’s a man still needs to eat, and Bruce is a fan of doughnuts, just like us. Why else must he brush twice a day?
7. Poison Ivy 4/20 Superhero Canvas Art Print
Ivy has something on her lips today, but as Harley is about to find out, it’s not poison. What’s hotter than a girl with a joint? Oh right. Poison Ivy with a joint.
8. Captain America “The Ivory Soldier” Poster Print
Just how does Captain get out of his outfit in a rush? Who knows, but when he manages it, he does so with his favorite newspaper. Just don’t let him try the crossword.
9. Superman Bogarts this Canvas Print
Don’t worry, he doesn’t eat it. Kryptonite isn’t Superman’s only vice. He’s also been known to pick his nose when no one is looking. Let’s just hope he wiped his hand before Lois held it.
10. Wonder Woman’s Photo Booth Canvas Art Print
Wondy’s seen Amélie and couldn’t help herself when she saw a photo booth on the boardwalk. She stopped everything to jump inside and now you can own the results.
11. Superman’s Lovin’ It Wall Art Canvas Print
Clark Kent loves a Royale with Cheese, in or out of costume. Is it any coincidence The Daily Planet had an “I Stood in Line With Superman at Wendy’s!” tell-all?
12. Confident Woman Canvas Wall Art Print
Confidence doesn’t come easily to any woman, and being a Wonder doesn’t change that. Wonder Woman isn’t sure why men don’t need books like this, but perhaps it’s because they can’t read.
13. Catwoman “Is it Still There?” Canvas Art
Selina debated trying cat food for a while, but it wasn’t until she did that she realized she’d never be feline good if she had to be a fan of fish.
14. Captain America’s Oral Fixation Canvas Print
If he’d have been born a few decades later, Steve could’ve been a Diet Coke man. He’d have to take off his costume and let beads of sweat and coke run from his lips, of course. Sticky!
15. Superman’s “Blow!” Wall Art Canvas Print
Superman doesn’t have a birthday. Superman doesn’t even celebrate the day he crashed into Earth as being it. He does, however, really enjoy the candles on the Batcake.
16. Spiderman Brushes His Teeth Too in This Canvas Print
Anything DC can do, Marvel can. It’s just a matter of minty taste. Peter Parker is more of a Sensitive guy, but man, can he scrub for Mary Jane.
17. Batman’s Smoke Break Superhero Canvas Art Print
Protecting Gotham is a stressful job, and to Alfred’s dismay, Batman sometimes just needs a break, and you can have one with him, pondering the Peopleness of People
*Cigarette not included.
Get the Batman Art Print on icanvas.com
18. Catwoman #NOFILTER Canvas Art Print
It’s how the kids do it these days, and Catwoman has finally joined the social media train by getting Instagram. If you like selfies and cats, add her. #nofilter #nomakeup
19. Harley Quinn Screams for Ice Cream Canvas Wall Art Print
Harley saw Suicide Squad too. Watching in disdain, she turned to the 5-year-old beside her and asked, “Jared Leto as Mistah J? Seriously?”
20. Batman “Fifty Shades Darker Knight” Canvas Print
The book might have been marketed for housewives, but Batman needs stimulation too, and Tinder just doesn’t work for off-duty superheroes with issues.
21. Batman “Bat-nana” Canvas Print
As he had his potassium fix for the day, Batman recalled Fifty Shades. “Holy Bat-nana, Batman!” Robin says, but he’s not displeased.
22. Supergirl has an “Ouchie” Canvas Print
Back on the planet, the only way to cover the rare scratch was with leaves or the blood of her enemies. Now with access to all sorts of pharmaceuticals, fewer people will die.
23. Batman and Superman Relieve Themselves in These Art Prints
This superhero wall art print is a nice addition to any bathroom, you can feel a kinship with these two superheroes, whenever you do. When you’ve got to go…
24. Spider-Man “Phone Home” Canvas Wall Art Print
Peter Parker’s web ran out and has no idea how to use Uber. With his new iPhone 7, he asks Siri. We’ve all been there.
Haven’t found yet what you’re looking for? Head over to our collection of video game wall art.