Video games are your life… But how do you find the perfect way to display your passion for your favorite pastime? Here are 26 video game wall art parodies that prove beauty is in the eye of the video gamer.
1. A Super Mario Kart Parody Painting to Keep You ‘Ridin Dirty’
You’ll want to speed over and get this art print of Mario and the Gang to hang on your wall. Hurry before Koopa sabotages the race and your decor!
2. A Bioshock Wall Art Print to Bring You ‘Up for Air’
This poster of a Big Daddy and little sister is one of the coolest pieces of BioShock merchandise you can find online. Make sure to put it where you can keep an eye out for those nasty splicers.
3. A Pac-Man Art Print Parody You Can Sing About
‘Come Together’ and get this Pac-Man video game wall art print parody set on the Beatles Abbey Road album cover. It’ll put a song in your heart and a ghost in Pac-Man’s belly.
4. A Super Mario Painting Parody that Will Make You Salute
Let Mario be Captain of your domain in this poster parody of the feisty Italian. Just don’t let him order too much pizza while you’re away.
5. A Pac-Man Wall Art Painting to Keep Those Ghosts Running
In this art print, Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde are hiding from the giant Pac-Man coming down from the mountain. Hang this in your home to show those ghosts who’s the boss.
6. A Mortal Kombat Painting to Fight Off Boring Walls
Raiden and Sub Zero battle it out in this Mortal Kombat poster. Other than that it’s just a peaceful day by the water.
7. A Shy Guy Art Print to Make You Scream
Shy Guy from Super Mario is looking more than a little disturbed in this video game wall art print parody of ‘The Scream.’ Guess he just saw Mario down the hall.
8. Legend of Zelda Painting to Save Your Blank Wall
9. A Painting For the Mario at Heart
10. Halo Spartan Supersoilder Art Painting to Eradicate the Flood
Join the battle with this wall art print of a Halo Spartan Supersoldier ‘Storming the Beach’ against the Covenant. Or maybe just enjoy the view from your recliner.
11. A Super Mario Painting to Keep Your Guard Up
Poor Mario can’t even enjoy his vacation without Bowser getting in the way. This poster will remind you that evil never takes the day off.
12. A Super Smash Bros Painting to End All Others
Who could lose with this team of heroes? Featuring Mario, Luigi, Mega Man, Link, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Fox, and Pikachu, this art print has the Smash Bros gang in full effect. This Mega Man Merchandise is a great choice for any art loving superfan.
13. Mario Brothers Painting That Bites
This re-purposed art print may look pretty, but don’t get too close to this ‘Piranha Bouquet.’ These flowers are wild…just ask Mario!
14. Shy Guy Painting to Show Your Art Appreciation
Just because you love video games doesn’t mean you don’t appreciate the fine arts. Prove that with this poster that combines ‘American Gothic’ with the Shy Guys from Mario Bros.
15. Super Mario Painting to Make You ‘Pause’
What do you do when you’re surrounded by man-eating piranha plants? Hit the pause button and take a nap, just like Mario in this relaxing poster.
16. Fallout Painting Parody You Will Fall Into
This art print is one of the coolest Fallout merchandise, besides our awesome collection of Fallout Pops of course. In this Fallout art print, the Sole Survivor of Vault 111 and his Dogmeat come across a cozy cottage. It seems like a nice place to contemplate the fate of all humanity.
17. Super Mario Painting of Boos to Scare Up Some Excitement
Don’t be afraid of hanging these ghosts on your wall. This art print of the Boos from Super Mario will make your friends scream with jealousy.
18. Nintendo Video Game Wall Art that Won’t Wilt
This poster showcasing a bouquet of flowers and plants from various Mario and Yoshi games will stay fresh all year long. Just try to remember NOT to water it.
19. A Bioshock Infinite Painting to Give You Wings
This art print parody of the floating city of Columbia and statue of Zachary Hale Comstock will make you want to fly. But try to stay in this dimension, okay?
20. The Bowser Painting that Will Get You Hooked
Bowser makes a great fishing buddy in this Super Mario re-purposed poster. Remember to share your day’s catch with him so you don’t start looking like lunch.
21. Shy Guy Painting that Keeps It Classy
Shy Guy is stylish in this Super Mario parody wall art print of that bashful character. The turnip earring really gives it a hint of tasteful sophistication.
22. Sonic the Hedgehog Painting to Cool Your Heels
This poster parody shows speedy Sonic gathering rings in the cold winter snow. Even unsavory weather conditions can’t stop him from defeating Dr. Robotnik.
23. A Luigi Painting for the ‘Player Two’ in You
Mario isn’t the only one with the skills to rescue Princess Peach. In this art print, the second player is her plumber in shining overalls.
24. Ludwig von Koopa Painting To Strike a Chord with You
Don’t look now, but Koopa is a composer! Let this poster inspire your inner musician to make beautiful music by which to play video games.
25. Yoshi Painting to Sink Your Teeth Into
Yoshi is usually pretty happy-go-lucky. But don’t make him mad or you’ll see that lovable lizard bare some fangs like he seems ready to do in this art print.
26. Space Invaders Painting that Comes in Peace
This poster of Space Invaders seems friendly enough. Although, we do suggest getting your laser cannon ready…just in case they aren’t.
Couldn’t find what you are looking for? You might be into our superhero wall art prints.