The world of Fallout has only one downside. That downside is for those gamers who want to excel in everything because it’s damn near impossible to! There’s always going to be a perk you want more than the one you just leveled up. Thing is, it’s so addictive and amazing, we keep on playing.
In fact, we love it so much that we’ve ranked our 18 favorite Fallout bobbleheads for any self-respecting Pip-head — like us — who just can’t get enough.
1. A Limited Edition GOLD Pip-Boy Funko Bobblehead That’ll Make Your Heart POP!
Who needs Oscar when you’ve got this guy resting on the mantle you just ripped out from the dilapidated house next door and put into yours? I’ll tell you: not you, and not I.
2. Pip-boy Is Experiencing Some Intense Nerd Rage In This Funko Fallout Mystery Mini Bobblehead
I have never before related to a figurine more in my life. (She says, peering longingly at the hole made in her bedroom door when she couldn’t beat the worm in Final Fantasy X.)
3. A Fallout 4 Dogmeat Pop Vinyl That’s Gonna Make You Regret Switching Your Companion
Dogmeat is my favorite part of Fallout 4. The look on my face when I realized I could make a dog my companion for the duration of the game can only be described in gif form:
4. This Female Lone Wanderer Funko Bobblehead Puts The Dorbz In, Well, Dorbz
And who can blame her for being this happy? A world where you get to be alone all the time? Sign me up. (But you guys can come.)
5. Doesn’t This John Hancock Funko POP! Make You Wanna Give Him A Hug?
The only companion I would (temporarily, emphasis on) leave Dogmeat for. The ghoul mayor of Goodneighbor is proof looks are deceiving.
6. Think Of One Thing Better Than Power Armor And You’ll Get A Power Armor Dorbz Bobblehead
It was such a pain getting the armor and even more of one remembering where you left it that I feel as though rewarding yourself with a cute bobblehead of it is a given.
7. A Pip-boy POP! That Glows In The Dark Without Being Radioactive???
Get outta Concord! We love our Fallout Bobbleheads even more when they’re exclusives like this dude. The lack of radiation is just a bonus at this point. I’m going to call him Chernobyl.
8. This Super Mutant POP! Will Make You Forget That One Time He Beat You To Death
Or, like, twelve times. I (almost) guarantee it. And look how cute he is! Mutants need love too. Don’t make me make an RSPCA style video utilizing Sarah McLachlan songs because I will…
9. Could The Locksmith Pip-boy Be The Funko POP! Who Could Come In The Most… Handy?
Elizabeth is envious that a lock isn’t included in the BioShock merchandise list. Who’s got time to wait around to find single lockpicks when there are boxes of them hanging out in Diamond City? Come on.
10. No Funko Fallout Mystery Minis Collection Is Complete Without The Reaper Bobblehead
Don’t fear him, he’s never heard of Blue Oyster Cult. What do you mean, “How”? He’s a vault boy and a perk. Duh???
11. Wanna Know What The Military Is Building In Area 51? Look No Further Than This Liberty Prime POP! Bobblehead
A distant cousin of Optimus Prime, Liberty is way cooler because he’s made up of human technology rather than alien like those stupid Transformers. (You know it’s all about Bumble Bee.)
12. The Perks Of Being A Vault-Tec Bobblehead: You Can Barter!
Tell me now: is there anything the Vault boy can’t do? I’ll give you a couple of days to come up with an answer other than “no”…
13. This Nick Valentine Funko POP! Might Give You The Willies
But he’ll do it in style and help you along the way as he does it. I could stand to have Nick as my companion. Plus: you’ll get to hang out with Ellie. (Dreamysigh.)
14. The Mysterious Stranger Vault Boy Dorbz Might Kill You With Cute
Or his gun, but he tries not to use that as long as he’s dressed like an extra from Bugsy Malone.
15. Finally, A Codsworth POP! Figure That Makes Him Much Less Annoying
Codsworth is an amalgamation of motherly chores and dad jokes. He’s like marmite in that you love him, even if you hate him. At least the super cute vinyl figure version can’t talk.
Or can he?
16. A Fallout Vault Boy Dorbz Who Is Adamant(ium) He’ll Give You A Good Time
And I just dissed Codsworth for his jokes. Don’t you love it when the hunter becomes the hunted? I will also take one of these skeleton onesies.
17. Funko Mystery Minis Female Raider: Angel Of Darkness Bobblehead
See what I did there with the Tomb Raider reference? No? Well, that’s why I told you, yay! And now we laugh!
18. Fancy A Surprise? Why Not Pick Up The Box Of 12 Fallout Mystery Figurines?
The only thing greater than getting a toy is getting a toy and not knowing what it is until you open the packet. It reminds me both of the 90s and Advent Calendars. WINNING COMBO, IF YOU ASK ME.