Art is a many splendid thing. Art lifts us up where we belong. All we need is art!
It helps when the artwork has to do with comics and you’re the kind of geek (like me), who appreciates things so much more when they have comic book characters on them. (I also love video game wall art, and btw my birthday is in August…)
Since even non-comic book fans love him, we decided the best place to start was by sharing the best Batman wall art we could find!
1. Holy Retro, Batman! This Batman Canvas Print Is Judging You
It’s more judgmental when the glare is coming from Adam West than it would be coming from Christian Bale. But that could also be the fact Bale was also American and psycho.
2. A Catwoman Art Print That’ll Make You Go POW!
And she’s wearing the best of her outfits for it: the Michelle Pfeiffer Batman Returns one! (Sighs were then heard around the globe for anyone old enough to remember what a beautiful sight that was.)
3. The Joker Visited The Louvre And We’ve Got the Batman Wall Art To Prove It
The Mona Lisa isn’t a big deal. There was a rumor that she was da Vinci in drag, and the Joker basically just made it so.
4. A Harley Quinn Print You Could Take Home To Mommy (Probably)
Harley Quinn was adorable before Suicide Squad got a hold of her. Just uh, don’t let her hear you say the ‘a’ word.
5. All Of Gotham’s Mugshots At Your Disposal In This Batman Villains Poster
This Batman poster print has almost all of the villains from the comics. Why not switch Where’s Waldo? for Who’s Missing?
6. I Now Pronounce You, “Batman and Robin Canvas Art”
Gregoire “Leon” Guillemin’s pop art inspired Superhero wall art are some of our favorites here at Discover Geek and this Batman print is at the top of our list. You may now kiss the bat.
7. This Batgirl Is The Oracle (Get It?) Of Your Heart
Don’t take my word on it unless you really have to. Barbara Gordon made her dad proud and with this on your wall, you can make yours proud too.
8. Bam! This Batman Wall Art Sure Has Chemistry
Science and comics collide (as they’re wont to do because let’s face it, both are AWESOME) in a way you’ve never seen before.
9. Turn Arkham Inside Out With The Batman Villains Poster
Imagine having tiny Harley Quinn in your head, controlling your emotions and telling you you ought to hit someone with a mallet…
10. We Can Be Heroes With Our Bowie Batman Print Just For One Day
Throw David Bowie’s face on a rusty tin can straight from the sewer and I’d still want it. This print just makes me wish Bowie had played the Riddler at some point, but I guess Batman is an alright substitute.
11. This Catwoman Print Is Totally Purr-fect
These art prints come from a collection called The World Of Sugar Skulls and are inspired, quite beautifully, by the Day of the Dead. And we are head-over-heels for this Catwoman one.
12. This Title Should Have A Riddle, But Just Says “Riddler Wall Art” Instead
Because some of us aren’t as clever when it comes to riddles. His signature bowler hat, question mark, and green palette are all present on this print and would be an amazing pop of color for your bat-mantle.
13. Go To Arkham: Do Not Pass Joker, Do Not Collect $200
It’s a Monopoly-inspired Batman wall art print and it’s hilarious. Mostly because the Joker’s minions will get him out waaaay before he rolls a double. Foiled!
14. Official Gotham Grrrlz Tour Poster
Who needs Josie and the Pussycats? Kathleen Hanna even asked Ivy, Harley, and Catwoman to support Bikini Kill recently. They said no.
15. This Clockwork Joker Art Print Would Terrify Kubrick
Ultraviolence will never end as long as The Joker is loose (or locked up) in Gotham. Everybody needs a bit of chaos now and then or the world’s just boring.
16. DC’s Bombshells Poison Ivy Pinup Poster
You’re missing out if you haven’t read DC comics’ Bombshells. It’s not that I’m biased but a 1940s stylized girl gang of superheroes is only the best idea OF ALL TIME.
17. This Catwoman Canvas Print Has Its Eye On You
This print has a pop art feel to it too (which all of us at Discover Geek LOVE), and you can never go wrong when Catwoman says, “Check meow-t!”
18. This Batman and Robin Print Will Put You On The Ferris Feel
Even if you didn’t think you could give a flying crap about Robin. As if the universe hadn’t taken enough people from Batman, it went ahead and took one more. (He’s got a backup, it’s coo’.)
19. DC Comics’ Bombshells Harley Quinn Poster
If you’re trying to make me weep with how beautiful the artwork for Bombshells is, internet, you are sorely mistaken. The water on my cheeks is merely from chopped onions.
20. This Batman Canvas Print Gives The Batusi A Modern Day Twist
Don’t say you haven’t missed it. We all know that would be a lie. This print has Ben Affleck’s Batman doing the Batusi. That’s better than the new movies!
21. A Catwoman Canvas Print That’s Painfully Adorable
So painfully adorable, you’re left literally in pain whenever you see Melanie Schultz’s characterisations of some of our faves.
22. The Killing Joke Is A Joker Art Print You’d Be Silly To Ignore
The comic of the same name provided us with one of the first glimpses we ever had into the Joker’s backstory and its cover has become iconic enough to make an awesome poster.
23. This Harley Quinn and Poison Poster Ivy Just Wants To Watch The World Burn
Gal pals? Friends? “Gal pals”? Whatever they are in the comics now, they’re my favorite pair. They met each other at a strange time in their lives…