Forget the Doomsday Preppers, forget Fallout (for now), look to the first object on your left. That’s your weapon when a walker breaks through your door.
En bref: my chocolate bunny won’t do sheet.
Turn around and look at the flowers, reader. JK. Don’t turn anywhere! We’ve done our best sweeping of the geekosphere to find the best Walking Dead merchandise that will perform a dual duty by coming in super handy for your Zombie Survival Kit.
1. You’re Gonna Need Supplies – Here Is The Zombie Survival Kit
Injured while fighting walkers? Bitten by a walker and are now trying to hide it so nobody knows you’re about to kill them? Et voilá!
2. You’re A Rebel And A Vigilante Like Daryl Dixon So You Need Daryl’s Leather Vest
Whether you stole Daryl’s vest because you’re a bad ass or you made a replica to join his secret society, no human, cosplayer, or martian will look bad in this.
3. Check Out The Walking Dead Cookbook To Learn How To Cook During A Zombie Apocalypse – Official Walking Dead Merchandise
More deaths are attributed to salmonella from improperly cooked chicken in Alexandria than walkers. It’s just that all the doctors have bit the dust. – Official Walking Dead merchandise.
4. Be A Lover And A Fighter With A Replica Of Michonne’s Katana
Her entrance swathed us with a sense of calm since we were all Andreas. Chain your favorite walkers like dogs, grab your katana, and never kiss Rick. (Please.)
5. Less Of A Hand-to-Hand Combat Type? Grab Daryl’s Crossbow
Ideal for target practice when the zombies just won’t leave the outskirts of the prison. That’s your home. You do stuff there. And things.
6. Take A Shot Every Time Somebody Says “Stuff” With These The Walking Dead Shot Glasses
These shot glasses will come in useful when you’re sick of everything the world has become.* If you’re out of liquor, why not drink Daryl’s moonshine from it?
*before OR after the outbreak
7. Daryl Would Approve this Daryl Dixon Poncho Messenger Bag
You’ll be able to carry a lot in this messenger bag. Supplies, weapons, your laptop. There…is WiFi in post-walker America, right? No? By God! How do they not just give up??
8. Find Your Way To The Salvation Of Terminus With a Map
Since there’s no WiFi (don’t talk to me about it, how am I even posting this if I can’t Internet?!!), this kinda means we’re gonna have to go old school and learn to read maps. But say, this Terminus place sure looks safe…
9. Teach Your Dog To Gut Walkers With This Zombie Tug Toy
Just in case you were worried they were going to end up like the dog in the — criminally underrated, even with the crap Hollywood ending — I Am Legend film, you’d best start them on their training early.
10. What’s That? I Can’t Ear You! You Want Daryl’s Ear Necklace Too?
As far as Walking Dead merchandise goes, it doesn’t get any more gore-geous than this. F/W 2017’s latest accessory, do you really want to miss out?
11. Disguise Is A Good Way To Survive. And You Shouldn’t Miss This Mask In Your Zombie Survival Kit.
This grotesquely beautiful walker mask will work wonders in getting you to the Winchester. Step one, cover yourself with the smell of decomp. Step two, walk like you’ve been out drinking all night. Step three, PROFIT.
12. Self-Appoint Yourself Leader Of The Group With Carl’s and Rick’s Sheriff Hat
If Rick Grimes can lead a group (often to death), any of us can. I’m fully prepared to take the reins. If only I had a badge to go with it…
13. Well, I’ll Be! There IS A Sheriff’s Badge To Go With It
You best get it, Sheriff. You know, just in case people don’t believe that you’re in charge in a society where there’s no such thing as being in charge. Don’t have to tell them that.
14. Even Letter Openers Can Be Weapons like this Michonne’s Katana Letter Opener
Not like you’ll be using them for anything else anymore, right? And look at it this way, Michonne’s got a backup should anything happen.
15. Conserve Your Energy By Carrying Everything You Need In Rick’s Sheriff Backpack
Carry stuff and carry things everywhere you go with Rick’s Sheriff backpack. If they don’t believe you with your hat and your badge, surely third time’s the charm. Rule on, Geek Grimes.
16. But If You Wanna Be Even More Mobile, How About This Survival Kit?
Preparedness is key. Be prepared with your own Z-Pak water bottle that includes a space blanket for warmth, a waterproof poncho for dry…th, bandages, mirror (yes!!!), and glow sticks. Bottom line: It’s everything you need in a Zombie Apocalypse and a kit that would be a great The Last of Us Merchandise addition. I’m sure Ellie would appreciate it.
17. Get There Before Negan Does With His Baseball Bat Lucille
Ain’t she beautiful? This replica prop baseball bat of Negan’s one and only love is made of plastic, but you wouldn’t know it and the zombies certainly won’t either. You’ll be safe in her care. The walkers? Ehh, not so much.
18. Every Girl And Her Katana Need A Katana Inspired Sling Bag
And Michonne has style as well as smarts. I’m going to be taking this one to the gym with me. Where I shall stare at it, smile, and pretend to work out.